The France Foundation is searching for a highly organized, energetic, and innovative Project Manager to join our amazing team. You will make the designs in our educational grants come to life, leading the internal team, external faculty, and collaborators to develop innovative live and online medical educational activities.
The France Foundation is an award-winning medical education company and a wholly-owned subsidiary of SmithBucklin. For more than 20 years, we have been trailblazers in developing innovative educational activities for the healthcare team. We are leaders in the area of certified continuing education for health professionals including physicians (ACCME), pharmacists (ACPE), and nurses. At the end of the day, we know our efforts and hard work directly impact improved patient care… this is the driver for what we do at The France Foundation.
We are a progressive company looking for a strategic forward-thinking candidate to help continue the growth of our company. You will have the opportunity to join a dedicated group of individuals who are leaders in the area of certified continuing education for health professionals.
When you think about your strengths, do these characteristics describe you?
- I'm organized and have great attention to detail
- I have great communication skills and enjoy collaborating with others
- I enjoy strategic thinking and problem solving
- I have a drive for innovation and always upping the bar
- Being tied to work that directly impacts the health of patients is very rewarding
If so, welcome to our team!
- Lead all aspects of assigned projects, from kickoff to wrap-up
- Manage all projects to specifications outlined in grant
- Lead all collaborator, supporter, and vendor management and updates of assigned projects
- Assume all faculty management responsibilities, including planning calls and activity scheduling
- Coordinate and manage all live and enduring activity/web-based materials as they route through internal departments for review and creation
- Organize marketing and learner awareness tactics to promote education to target audience
- Oversee all logistics aspects related to projects, including travel, catering, venue contracting, and learner evaluation summarization
- Summarize and report educational outcomes
- Manage timelines, budgets, and quality assurance
- Adhere to all educational accrediting body guidelines
- Travel overnight to implement live meetings and supporter or collaborator updates (averages to 1 overnight per month, when it is deemed safe to travel again)
Desired Qualifications and Competencies:
- Looking for a team player who thrives in a deadline driven business
- Great organization and communication skills
- Able to manage multiple projects with competing timelines
- Exemplary internal and external customer service
- Proficiency with all Microsoft Office, including PowerPoint
- Preference given to candidates with event planning or CME experience
- BA/BS degree
Employment/Position Type:Full Time
Share On :